Shows podcast through Hebrew Nation Online link to their most recent podcasts.
Shows By Title
- 2 Stix Ann & Stephen McLeod
- Adventures in Odyssey Focus on the Family
- Ancient Roads: Real Israel Talk Radio Avi Ben Mordechai
- Bondservant Ministries Garry Capps
- The Bride of Messiah Richard Ruhling
- Character in Context Tyler Rosenquist
- Come Out of Her My People Mark Call
- Coral Island Focus on the Family
- Daily Audio Torah Laura Densmore
- Days of Noah Bonnie Harvey, LA Marzulli
- Dr. Deb Today Deb Wiley
- Drive Time Friday Al McCarn, Jeff Gilbert, Mark Call
- Flashpoint Bonnie Harvey
- Focus on Israel Eddie Chumney
- Foundations for Life Michael Clayton
- From Stone to Flesh David Jones
- Haven’t You Heard Douglas Foster
- Healing For The Nations Lauralee, A Modern Samaritan Woman
- Healthy Talk Dr. Asa
- The Heartland Connection Zac Waller
- Hey! Let’s Midrash! The McDonalds
- His Word Heals Dawn Hagedorn
- Home School How Tos Renee Ellison
- Identifying the Messiah – Steven ben Nun
- Image Bearers Radio – Joe Aymond
- In the Spirit of Josiah – Lee Miller
- Jackson Snyder Presents Jackson Snyder
- Jay in the Way Jay Scher
- Jerusalem Next Kimberly Rogers-Brown
- Kadosh Shachah Robert Randall
- Kimberly Current Kimberly Rogers-Brown
- Kid’s Corner Focus on the Family
- Lion & Lamb Ministries Monte Judah
- Lion’s Path Cole Davis
- Live Answers from the Scriptures Jay Scher
- Living Torah Mike Clayton
- Measure the Pattern Debbie Goode, Joseph Goode, Scott Paddock
- Messianic Message Kimberly Rogers-Brown
- Monday Morning Show – Remnant Road Al McCarn, Daniel Holdings
- Now is The Time Steve Berkson
- Our Hebraic Heritage Eddie Chumney
- Prayer Nation Force Carolee Coleman, Kelly Ferari Mills
- Prepping 2.0
- Rabbi’s Son Bill Bullock
- Ranger Bill Focus on the Family
- The Real Side Joe Messina
- Reconnect Barry Phillips
- Reunion Roadmap B’Ney Yosef North America
- Revealing the Truth David Brett
- Rhyme and Reason Ian Michaels
- Setting History Straight Linda Watson
- Shabbat Night Live Michael Rood
- There Has to Be More Carol Foster
- Thursday Morning Show – Wake Up Perry Gerhart, Ron Gray
- Torah and Testimony Hezikiah Hass
- Torah Class Holissa Alewine
- Torah Home Anne Elliott
- Torah Teachers Round Table Mark Call, Rob Miller
- Tuesday Morning Show – 3 Wise Guys Rollyn Betts, Aaron Huddart, Tuck Meyes
- Wisdom in Torah Rico Cortes
- Wonderful Things Bill Bullock
- Yahweh’s Restoration Fellowship Pastor Randy Follard
Shows By Host
- Aaron Huddart Tuesday Morning Show – 3 Wise Guys
- Al McCarn Monday Morning Show – Remnant Road, Drive Time Friday
- Ann & Stephen McLeod 2 Stix
- Anne Elliott Torah Home
- Avi Ben Mordechai Ancient Roads: Real Israel Talk Radio
- Barry Phillips Reconnect
- Bill Bullock, Rabbi’s Son, Wonderful Things
- B’ney Yosef North America Reunion Roadmap
- Bonnie Harvey Flashpoint, Days of Noah
- Carol Foster There Has to Be More
- Carolee Coleman Prayer Nation Force
- Cole Davis Lion’s Path
- Daniel Holdings Monday Morning Show – Remnant Road
- David Brett Revealing the Truth
- David Jones From Stone to Flesh
- Dawn Hagedorn His Word Heals
- Deb Wiley Dr. Deb Today
- Debbie Goode Measure the Pattern
- Douglas Foster Haven’t You Heard
- Dr. Asa Healthy Talk
- Eddie Chumney Focus on Israel, Our Hebraic Heritage
- Focus on the Family Adventures in Odyssey, Kid’s Corner, Coral Island, Ranger Bill
- Garry Capps Bondservant Ministries
- Gus Bergstrom Tuesday Morning Show – 3 Wise Guys
- Hezikiah Hass Torah and Testimony
- Holissa Alewine Torah Class
- Ian Michaels Rhyme and Reason
- Jackson Snyder Jackson Snyder Presents
- Jay Scher Jay in the Way, Live Answers from the Scriptures
- Jeff Gilbert Drive Time Friday
- Joe Aymond – Image Bearers Radio
- Joseph Goode Measure the Pattern
- Kelly Ferari Mills Prayer Nation Force
- Kimberly Rogers-Brown Jerusalem Next, Messianic Message, Kimberly Current
- LA Marzulli Days of Noah
- Laura Densmore Daily Audio Torah
- Lauralee, A Modern Samaritan Woman Healing For The Nations
- Lee Miller In the Spirit of Josiah
- Linda Watson Setting History Straight
- Mark Call Drive Time Friday, Come Out of Her My People, Torah Teachers Round Table
- The McDonalds Hey! Let’s Midrash!
- Michael Clayton Foundations for Life, Living Torah
- Michael Rood Shabbat Night Live
- Monte Judah Lion & Lamb Ministries
- Perry Gerhart Thursday Morning Show – Wake Up
- Pastor Randy Follard Yahweh’s Restoration Fellowship
- Renee Ellison Home School How Tos
- Richard Ruhling The Bride of Messiah
- Rick Gustin Tuesday Morning Show – 3 Wise Guys
- Rico Cortes Wisdom in Torah
- Rob Miller Torah Teachers Round Table
- Robert Randall Kadosh Shachah
- Rollyn Betts Tuesday Morning Show – 3 Wise Guys
- Ron Gray Thursday Morning Show – Wake Up
- Scott Paddock Measure the Pattern
- Steve Berkson Now is the Time
- Steven ben Nun Identifying the Messiah
- Tuck Meyes Tuesday Morning Show – 3 Wise Guys
- Tyler Rosenquist Character in Context
- Zac Waller The Heartland Connection
Overview of the Tanakh - Session 21
Overview of the Tanakh - Session 20
Overview of the Tanahk - Session 19
What we’ve been dealing with in Proverbs is the other part of keeping covenant–the ‘why’ we do what He says to do (or not do). We know there is the “mechanical” part–the how, what, where, when, but we need to understand that the attitude of our heart works together...
Visit the 8 Days of Prayer During the 8 Days of Hanukkah page. (Dec 7-15) Go to our Prayer Wall and POST A PRAYER! On November 29, 2023 the Jerusalem Prayer breakfast team was invited to the Knesset to host a time of prayer for Israel. Both Jews and Christians spoke...
Maybe a better title would be The Circumcised Heart vs The Red One.
In last week’s epsiode, we referenced the Jewish expectation of the Seven Shepherds during Chanukkah. It explains why Yeshua (salvation) was challenged specifically about his Messiahship during Chanukkah at the Temple:
Bare Your holy arm and hasten the end for salvation – Avenge the vengeance of Your servant’s blood from the wicked nation. For the triumph is too long delayed for us, and there is no end to days of evil, repel the Red One in the nethermost shadow and establish for us the seven shepherds.
The siddur explains the key players of the Chanukkah liturgy: “The Red One (Admon) refers to Esau/Edom, whose descendants brought the current exile. The seven shepherds of Micah 5:4 will conquer Israel’s oppressors.” (Scherman, p. 832) The Red One whose descendants brought the “current exile” is Rome. In Daniel’s vision of the Beast, Rome’s iron legs were mingled with clay in the feet and toes, representing the many beast “systems” that have now infected the nations of the world.
The Chanukkah prayer refers to the Seven Shepherds and Eight Princes prophecy of Micah, which gives us a glimpse of how the Kingdom of Heaven will one day defeat and repel the infected world systems. The central shepherd of the seven is thought to be David, and the eighth of the princes to be Messiah. (Micah 5:5)
Although Roman Christianity went to a solar calendar and began to observe “Christmas,” they retained the date of the 25th (although it now fell in a solar “month” of December instead of Kislev). Their holiday still includes original Chanukkah symbology associated with prophecy and its institution as a second Sukkot: shepherds and sheep, the birth of a king, a prince of peace, a sukkah, a light to the nations, etc. as depicted in the Gospels. When King Messiah returns and re-calibrates the earth with its Scriptural calendar month, Chanukkah will not be so hard for them to understand. They’ve been awfully close to the Chanukkah prophecies of Messiah in the Books of Haggai and Micah all this time!
King Messiah will rule and reign during the Seventh Millennium, preparing the world for the Eighth Millennium, a period associated with “circumcision.” A circumcised heart no longer struggles against the Spirit of its Creator and no longer desires to dominate the Creator with its own will. The Red One is simply the great world systems attempting to keep human pride over its Creator alive and dominating the rule of the world (or so it may seem).
The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah) kicks off the fall season of feasts that includes Atonements and Sukkot. Sardis, which represents Rosh HaShanah in the Book of Revelation, literally means “Red Ones.” Enemies scatter when the Torah goes forth on Shabbat, and the Red Ones along with the Wicked One are scattered in winter, Chanukkah.
The other mention of “winter” in the Brit HaChadasha (New Testament) was the inquiry addressed to Yeshua in the Temple:
At that time the Feast of the Dedication took place at Jerusalem; it was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple in the portico of Solomon. The Jews then gathered around Him, and were saying to Him, ‘How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.’
King Solomon dedicated the First House, so it was no accident that Yeshua was questioned in the portico of Solomon. Are you the Prince of Peace? Are you the prophesied Eighth Prince King Messiah? “The Jews” ask Yeshua if he is the 8th Shepherd Prince desired at Chanukkah to deliver the Temple from the Romans, Edom, the Red One, The Wicked, the Abomination that Causes Desolation. Because Messiah Son of David is the last of the seven shepherds, the Jews say that it is time for Yeshua to speak plainly…and he did!
Yeshua spoke of himself as the central Shepherd, the Son of David, calling sheep, but he says that the doubters cannot hear his voice. In the desire for short-term deliverance from Rome (also called Edom), the doubters had forgotten long-term salvation spoken of by the prophets in the context of the Seven Shepherds. Deliverance from the Red One is not merely deliverance from Rome or any other regime in a given generation, but deliverance from the Red One within the man that wars against the Ruach Adonai (Spirit of Adonai).
Apart from the Ruach, the man is nothing more than a human who conforms himself to the image of the beast-serpent, icons in Revelation that are familiar to Bible readers. Because Adam and Eve disregarded the Spirit of the commandment and conformed themselves to the soul-driven desires of the beast, they fell to their earthy, animal nature. Without the Ruach, what differentiates a man from a beast? Such a man becomes a Red One, for his base substance was taken from the earth (adamah) like a beast, and the earth’s Hebrew root is also the root of the color red (adom).
Like every human being who has ever lived, those who challenged Yeshua in the Temple at Chanukkah were looking for the “Red One” to be vanquished outside of themselves. If only Assyria, Babylon, Greece, or Rome could be vanquished… Those things, however, are outside the control of the individual. The Red One within is under control of the individual with the help of the Ruach HaKodesh, the Comforter sent from the Father.
The serpent-beast appeals to a human being at the level of his soul (appetite, emotion, desire, and intellect). He entices the soul to dominate the ruach within a man. If the serpent can seduce the man with his “red” desires to dominate the Ruach within, then the beast is the victor. The man’s ruach, however, longs to connect with the Ruach HaKodesh, the Spirit of God that sets him apart from the animal kingdom. The evil inclination may be described as that animal soul striving against obedience to the spiritual commandments, for Paul writes that the Law is spiritual.
Parsha 'Vayishlach' (Genesis 32:4 thru chapter 26) begins with an encounter that been delayed at this point for two decades, when Yakov returns home, and has to deal with his brother Esau. Does he still want to kill him? And who was it that he was wrestling with? The...
This episode analyzes the music structures on 2 Babylonian Cuniform tablets, CBS 10996 & Nabnitu XXXII. Breaking down each text and music structure with musical examples on a harp, Robert details the simple, yet genius construct of musical systems used by the...
There is a lot of attention devoted to learning how to meditate. It is an important understanding. David tells us many times in the Psalms that He meditates, but what does David mean when he uses that word? I will use the music from the album "All Nature Sings" and...
Analysis, History, and Teachings of the House of Tzadok Relating to the Ministry of John the Baptist and the Ministry of Yeshua
Within the priestly line of Tzadok, there were several well-known priests, according to Nehemiah 11:11, which included such personalities such as Jeremiah the Prophet (Jeremiah 1:1) and Ezra the Priest/Scribe (Ezra 7:1-5). Previously, I focused on the priestly line of...
Will all Gaza be like northern Gaza? Is the goal to seize the Gaza Marine wealth of ___ and ___? How might the Lord's hand in this war? Did the C19 vaxxine do ANY good? New studies from all over the world concerning excess mortality and morbidity paint a sobering...
Ray Harrison again joins the Marks Pitrone and Call to discuss Isaiah chapter 10. And if it again sounds like some warnings that could come from the evening news, that's probably correct.