A review of Hebrew history applies to parallels of the US with Egypt revealing hope for those who understand a biblical (best-seller) perspective.
The Ten Commandment movie featuring the Exodus from Egypt is a favorite of Dr. Richard Ruhling who says, “It’s a hard act to follow, but God is up to it with a bigger event coming—in business language it’s a new product launch, merger and acquisition and rebranding all in one!”
Ruhling paraphrases historians who say “history repeats.” Ruhling says, “History doesn’t repeat, but it rhymes!” He says the US has become like Egypt, offering half a dozen reasons how it’s so:
- Egypt was the greatest nation 3500 years ago as the US is now.
- Egypt had grain to sell in time of famine; the US feeds many nations.
- Israel went to Egypt in a time of famine. Pioneers risked death at sea and from Indians or starvation in a New World in a time of famine spiritually as the papacy banned the Bible, (“bread of life”) in the Old World. Matthew 4:4.
- Israel was given freedom because Joseph saved the nation by wise provisions for the famine. Wise pioneers gave US a Constitution with freedom, largely by self-government.
- Another king come who “knew not Joseph” and Egypt enslaved Israel. The corporate US has enslaved most people in alcohol, tobacco, drugs and a rainbow of negative lifestyles.
- Egypt threw Israelite babies in the river; the US has thrown 62 million babies in the trash.
- God punished Egypt & took Israel to freedom. Initially there was freedom in America but millions are now in bondage to alcohol, tobacco, drugs and negative lifestyles, like Egypt!
God is going to “execute judgment” on the US as on Egypt in Exod 12:12, and take wise virgins (Matthew 25 parable) to a covenant as He did with Israel when they became His kingdom (Exod 19:5,6) and Bride—He later said, “Return—I am married to you.” Jeremiah 3:14. (Ruhling)
This explains the wedding parables that are poorly seen as a sudden snatch to heaven by some Evangelical Christians,” says Ruhling, adding that when “one shall be taken and the other left,” they should read Luke 17:37 where they are taken as dinner for birds, as in Revelation 19:17,18.
God took Israel to the wilderness to test and prove what was in the hearts, and it wasn’t good. They worshiped a golden calf 40 days after a covenant, as seen in the Ten Commandment movie.
“We need a better understanding of the biblical picture,” says Ruhling, adding that the Exodus was a jubilee event that gave Israelites freedom and the promise of land. The jubilees were later seen as the 50th year, and the 50th year from Roe v Wade in 1973 is 2023—punishment for 62 million babies? God winks in times of ignorance but commands repentance when judgment comes, Acts 17:30, says Ruhling.
For more information, readers can visit https://amzn.to/2RrhFoH and click above the book cover “Look Inside” and use the > to read the Introduction or Contents–“From Lockdown to Knockdown, the Fall of America and New World Order.”
Please like and share this with your list–the King makes a marriage for His Son and sends His servants to bid to the wedding feast. It’s a feast of information before the real event–unleavened bread because church men have leavened it and Messiah said to beware their doctrines, Matthew 16:12. May He bless you for sharing…