As Rabbi Steve Berkson concludes the letter to the Ephesians we understand that we are no longer considered Gentiles, outside of the camp, but through Messiah Yeshua have been brought together with the community of the chosen, fellow citizens, along with the covenants and promises. With that, we are to walk in obedience to Torah, imitating Elohim (5:1).
• What does it mean to be “subject to each other”? (vs 21)
• Why did the apostle Paul start talking about husbands and wives, children and parents, servants and masters?
• Is there more to understanding chapters 5 and 6 than what you have been taught previously?
• What does “do not provoke your children” mean? (6:4)
• What is the “Critical Transition”?
Don’t miss out on new teachings every week. For more information about MTOI (Messianic Torah Observant Israel), visit our website, https://mtoi.org.
Join us on Social media!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mtoiworldwide
We are located in Cleveland TN. If you would like to know more about us, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to visit us on our website, https://mtoi.org, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 423-250-3020. Join us for Shabbat Services & Torah Study LIVE Streamed on our Main YouTube Channel every Saturday at 1:15 pm (EST) and every Tuesday for Torah Study Live Stream at 6:30 pm (EST).