On this Episode 85 of Real Israel Talk Radio Defining Biblical Love Part 21, let’s continue with the series of statements that Paul makes in 1 Corinthians 13 verse 7 saying that Biblical Love “believes all things.” What is this supposed to mean? That I can believe the Earth is round? That I can believe the Earth is flat? That I can believe that a little chicken said that the sky was falling? That can I can believe the Moon is made of cheese? So, what does it even mean to be a Believer?
Today, with 1 Corinthians 13:7 and“Love believes all things,” Paul opens up a whole line of reasoning that essentially says that to be a Believer, it has a very specific meaning.
On today’s podcast, we’ll tackle some issues such as:
- Can scripture be called The Word of God?
- Can I believe whatever I want to believe about the God of the New Testament?
- Can an “unbeliever” truly love?
- What exactly does it mean to be “A Believer”?
- What was it all about in Mark 9:23-24 with that man who said to Yeshua, “I believe. Help me with my unbelief?”
We’ll have a look at all this and more on today’s episode of Defining Biblical Love. Come learn about Paul’s Love Chapter — 1 Corinthians 13.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=23WBKCMBHKDT8/Ancient Roads: Real Israel Talk Radio)