The controversy surrounding the origin and history of life has always triggered heated debate between supporters of the two opposing views . . . Creation and Evolution. How and when did life begin? Is life the result of random processes that occurred over millions of years, or was life designed by a Creator? Is there a definitive record of evolutionary change found in the fossil record? Or does the fossil record support the Genesis account that life was created and later destroyed by a global catastrophic event? Has man evolved from brute ape-like creatures with fossil evidence providing a complete lineage, or has man always been man, made in the image of God as the Bible states?
Evolutionists claim their beliefs are scientific and accurate, proclaiming their theory as an indisputable fact. Creationists maintain their perspective is logical and can be supported by the observable evidence.
Searching for the Truth on Origins by Roger Oakland will answer your questitons about origins based on the facts. Further, the series reveals the impact of the evolutionary view on human morality and spirituality from a biblical point of view. It also provides insight about the role evolution plays in preparing the world for the future as foretold in the Bible. Finally, the series concludes by explaining how the evidence for creation can be used as an evangelistic tool.
1. Creation: Foundation of the Christian Faith
2. Origin of Universe, Solar System, and Earth
3. Origin and Progression of Life
4. Complexity of Life
5. Evolution View of the History of Life
6. The Bible: Origin and History of Life
7. Origin of Man: Evolution View
8. Origin and History of Man: Creation View
9. Impact of Evolution: Morally and Spiritually-Part I
10. Impact of Evolution: Morally and Spiritually-Part II
11. Rising Interest in the Supernatural
12. Creation Evangelism-Part I
13. Creation Evangelism-Part II
14. Overview: Searching for the Truth on Origins