From the lighting of the candles signifying the ushering in of the Biblical Feast Days, to the blowing of the shofar each new moon, God’s Appointed Times are meant for joy and celebration. They are to be held in remembrance of His redemptive plan for each of us. Choreographed Dances for Biblical Feasts is based on Scriptures found in Leviticus Chapter 23 and is appropriate for congregational worship.
This Full-Length instructional DVD (approximately 83 minutes) contains nine choreographed festival dances. We have included beginning, intermediate, and advanced dances so that every level is met. We have also included a bonus audio CD which includes the music for five of the nine dances.
|The Biblical Festival dances included are:
* Sabbath (Shabbat) – ‘O Shout For Joy’, Paul Wilbur
* Passover (Pesach) – ‘Deliverance’, Sue Samuel
* Feast of Unleavened Bread (Matzah) – ‘Yahweh’, Paul Wilbur
* Feast of First Fruits – Resurrection Day (Yom HaBikorim) – ‘Come Let’s Go Up To The Mountain’, Paul Wilbur
* Feast of Weeks – Pentecost (Shavuot) – ‘Floodgates’, Greg Silverman
* Feast of the New Moon (Rosh Kodesh) – ‘Lord God of Abraham’, Paul Wilbur
* Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah) – ‘Yeshua’, Terri Shamar
* Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) – ‘Come Unto Me’, Joyce Handler
* Feast of Tabernacles – Booths (Sukkot) – ‘Tabernacle’, Jonathan Settel