This channel includes some well known and some new up and coming torah teachers:
- The Messianic Message with Kimberly Rogers
- Wondrous Things: Rich torah wisdom and insights from the Rabbi’s son (Bill Bullock)
- Torah Teachers Round Table
- Reconnect with Barry Phillips
- Living Torah with Mike Clayton
- Foundations for Life with Mike Clayton and Barry Phillips
- Our Portion and Cup: Join Valerie Parham each week as she shares the “shadow pictures” that can be found of Yeshua in this week’s torah portion.
- What’s the Word Say? with Jerry and Rhonda Tomlinson
- Now Is the Time with Steve Berkson
- Shabbat Shalom Mesa with Mark Call
- Shabbat Night LIVE with Michael Rood
- There Has to Be More with Carol Foster
- Yahweh’s Restoration Fellowship with Pastor Randy Folliard
- Our Hebraic Heritage with Eddie Chumney
- The DoorKeeper Hour with Kelly Ferrari-Mills
- Haven’t You Heard? with Douglas Foster
- The Heartland Connection by Zac Waller
- Weekly Torah Portion Reading
- Answers to the Scriptures with Jay Scher
- Reunion Roadmap B’ney Yosef North America
Latest Podcasts in this Channel
There’s more ‘heart’ to be discovered in the letter to the Romans as Rabbi Steve Berkson continues in chapters 8 and 10, breaking down verse by verse what the apostle Paul was communicating to the set-apart ones living in Rome at that time. Through Rabbi Steve’s...
Join Mark Call of Shabbat Shalom Mesa fellowship for this week's teaching of "Shoftim," (Deuteronomy 16:18 through 21:9), which seems to literally encapsulate most of what is ABSOLUTELY WRONG with the western world today! The Erev Shabbat overview of course begins...
We have entered the month of Elul, giving 30 days of this month, plus the 10 Days of Awe in Tishrei to prepare us for the Kingdom. What do these days require of us? The KING is in the Field. Let us go out to meet Him.
Is one sin truly greater than another? Why would the religious leaders of the day be judged harsher than Pilate? The answer lies as close to the Scripture we have in front of us and the revelation Yah has brought forth in our midst. Spiritual warfare was at a height...
Continuing in the letter that the Apostle Paul wrote to the faithful in Rome, Rabbi Steve Berkson again emphasizes that to understand what Paul was trying to say in this letter, context is crucial. In chapter 6, again we see the contrasting of righteousness vs...
Join Mark Call of Shabbat Shalom Mesa fellowship for this week's teaching of "Re'eh," (Deuteronomy 11:25 through 16:17), which he initially begins by introducing as the parsha which is front and center when it comes to "Debunking Bogus 'xtianity' ". And the Erev...
This week the Torah teachers wrap up the study into the Book of Samuel (II Samuel chapter 24) and the final chapter of the life of King David from that source. The story includes perhaps the "Number 2" major failure in David's life (after the adultery and murder...
The Hebrew Roots Community is a fascinating group of people, called out and destined for the Kingdom. We are also appearing anemic, apathetic, and distracted at the moment. We have hit a lull and perhaps reached a plateau. What do we do now? Barry offers his solution.
Hearing the Voice of God Moses told the Israelites, "You did not see any form at the mountain, you only heard a Voice." Can we still hear that Voice they experienced at Mt. Sinai? Whose voice is it? This study will give you great encouragement that He still speaks to...
Time with Barry Phillips normally brings forth great revelation and this interview is no exception. In talking of some of the teachings presented in Snyder TX revelation began to flow. Be prepared for a few “Moments.” joinedtohashem.org