This channel includes some well known and some new up and coming torah teachers:
- The Messianic Message with Kimberly Rogers
- Wondrous Things: Rich torah wisdom and insights from the Rabbi’s son (Bill Bullock)
- Torah Teachers Round Table
- Reconnect with Barry Phillips
- Living Torah with Mike Clayton
- Foundations for Life with Mike Clayton and Barry Phillips
- Our Portion and Cup: Join Valerie Parham each week as she shares the “shadow pictures” that can be found of Yeshua in this week’s torah portion.
- What’s the Word Say? with Jerry and Rhonda Tomlinson
- Now Is the Time with Steve Berkson
- Shabbat Shalom Mesa with Mark Call
- Shabbat Night LIVE with Michael Rood
- There Has to Be More with Carol Foster
- Yahweh’s Restoration Fellowship with Pastor Randy Folliard
- Our Hebraic Heritage with Eddie Chumney
- The DoorKeeper Hour with Kelly Ferrari-Mills
- Haven’t You Heard? with Douglas Foster
- The Heartland Connection by Zac Waller
- Weekly Torah Portion Reading
- Answers to the Scriptures with Jay Scher
- Reunion Roadmap B’ney Yosef North America
Latest Podcasts in this Channel
Moving forward through the epistles (letters) of the apostle Paul we arrive at the letter to the Colossians where Rabbi Steve Berkson points out the various recurring themes throughout all of Paul’s writings, comparing things which are above with things that are...
Join Mark Call for the first parsha in the lives of the patriarchs, "Lech Lecha," (Genesis chapters 12 through 17) in which Abram is told to "go forth" out of his home, away from all that he has known, "by faith"...only later to be worthy of being renamed "Abraham"....
The teachers continue to saga of the life of King Solomon, in I Kings chapter 7, and the building of Solomon's Temple. And there are more than a few "mysteries" still TBD...
Psalm 120, a Song of Ascent sung by those going up to Jerusalem for the Feast Days, features a cry for deliverance from the vicious tongue of one bent on slander and accusation. As we seek to embrace the Hebraic focus of Yah's Word and live it out, may we be so...
Continuing on the journey through “The Heart of the Matter” Rabbi Steve Berkson begins this lesson in Philippians, chapter 4, verse 6, where the apostle Paul says, “Do not worry at all, but in every matter, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests...
Join Mark Call for part two of an examination of "as it was in the days of Noach," in Bereshiet, the first Book, continuing in parsha "Noach" (Genesis 6:8 through all of chapter 11) -- and it's far more than even one of the most memorable stories in the Bible, of...
This week the teachers continue the study of the Book of Kings through chapter 6 and into 7, with the building of Solomon's Temple. Note: For those that would like to send a gift to our absent co-host, Rob Miller, who has been ill and off-line for quite a while now,...
Mike begins with an update from Israel and the people of faith the tour group has interacted with. Finishing chapter 20 this week we look at a man who has been accused of not having faith. Does faith reserve the right to ask questions? joinedtohashem.org
As Rabbi Steve Berkson concludes the letter to the Ephesians we understand that we are no longer considered Gentiles, outside of the camp, but through Messiah Yeshua have been brought together with the community of the chosen, fellow citizens, along with the covenants...
This week, Mark Call takes a look at Bereshiet, "In the Beginning," FROM the Beginning (Genesis 1:1 through 6:8) in what is probably a different way than you've ever heard before. Yes, this is one of the "meatiest" and most truly information-packed portions in the...