This channel includes some well known and some new up and coming torah teachers:
- The Messianic Message with Kimberly Rogers
- Wondrous Things: Rich torah wisdom and insights from the Rabbi’s son (Bill Bullock)
- Torah Teachers Round Table
- Reconnect with Barry Phillips
- Living Torah with Mike Clayton
- Foundations for Life with Mike Clayton and Barry Phillips
- What’s the Word Say? with Jerry and Rhonda Tomlinson
- Now Is the Time with Steve Berkson
- Shabbat Shalom Mesa with Mark Call
- Shabbat Night LIVE with Michael Rood
- There Has to Be More with Carol Foster
- Yahweh’s Restoration Fellowship with Pastor Randy Folliard
- Our Hebraic Heritage with Eddie Chumney
- The DoorKeeper Hour with Kelly Ferrari-Mills
- Haven’t You Heard? with Douglas Foster
- The Heartland Connection by Zac Waller
- Weekly Torah Portion Reading
- Answers to the Scriptures with Jay Scher
- Reunion Roadmap B’ney Yosef North America
Latest Podcasts in this Channel
The story of the divided kingdoms, Israel in the north, and Judah, in the south, continues with I Kings chapter 16.
There is a difference between being set free and being delivered. One is a free gift, but the other will take work on our part. Many people who are set free will never find deliverance because they refuse to make the changes needed to propel them into their purpose....
We have learned what ‘leaven’ is and looked at the examples of hypocrisy, blindness and foolishness in the 23rd chapter of Matthew–now Rabbi Steve Berkson wants us to examine ourselves. Could we be like the Pharisees and scribes who say, and do not do? Are you...
Parsha "Tetzaveh" (Exodus 27:20 through 30:10) is another 'semi-controversial' teaching from the Torah. Is it a proof text of "why the Law is done away with," or the converse? This parsha continues the description, among other things, of the clothing "for beauty and...
The teachers explore the kings of the now-split northern and southern kingdoms, as the study of I Kings 15 (conclusion) into chapter 16 continues "in parallel".
Matthew 23:13 gives an account of Yeshua calling the scribes and Pharisees, leaders of the people, on the carpet. He exposed them as hypocritical, blind guides that abused the people for their own greed and power. Rabbi Steve Berkson takes us step-by-step,...
Parsha "Terumah" (Exodus 25:1 through 27:19) is one that has been called all kinds of derogatory names by the Whore Church that would prefer to believe all that "Old Testament" stuff was "done away with" -- even 'nailed to the cross' -- rather than admit it doesn't...
Do you have a foundation that is strong enough to handle the success in relationships and Kingdom Building that Yah wants to give to you?
This week the teachers continue the study of the chronicles of the kings of the divided kingdoms, Israel and Judah. It is the essence of the story of "two houses," and without an understanding of that history, and the prophetic implications of what happened then, is...
“Work out your own salvation.” How dose a person work for something that is free? Maybe an understanding of the difference between salvation and deliverance would help us to find the answer. joinedtohashem.org