This channel includes some well known and some new up and coming torah teachers:
- The Messianic Message with Kimberly Rogers
- Wondrous Things: Rich torah wisdom and insights from the Rabbi’s son (Bill Bullock)
- Torah Teachers Round Table
- Reconnect with Barry Phillips
- Living Torah with Mike Clayton
- Foundations for Life with Mike Clayton and Barry Phillips
- What’s the Word Say? with Jerry and Rhonda Tomlinson
- Now Is the Time with Steve Berkson
- Shabbat Shalom Mesa with Mark Call
- Shabbat Night LIVE with Michael Rood
- There Has to Be More with Carol Foster
- Yahweh’s Restoration Fellowship with Pastor Randy Folliard
- Our Hebraic Heritage with Eddie Chumney
- The DoorKeeper Hour with Kelly Ferrari-Mills
- Haven’t You Heard? with Douglas Foster
- The Heartland Connection by Zac Waller
- Weekly Torah Portion Reading
- Answers to the Scriptures with Jay Scher
- Reunion Roadmap B’ney Yosef North America
Latest Podcasts in this Channel
Join Mark Call of Shabbat Shalom Mesa fellowship for a special teaching associated with the Passover feast and the first day of the week of Unleavened Bread. And, no, it's not the same as 'easter', but yes, it really DOES matter. This is also a week unparalleled...
The Torah teachers complete the discussion of Ahab, Jezebel, and the vineyard of Naboth in I Kings chapter 21, and forge into chapter 22, where there's more talk of war -- this time with Jehoshaphat, King of Judah at the time, as well.
Passover is upon us. What if Elijah were to show up this year? Would you be “Left behind” based on Scripture? Saul teaches us to examine ourselves and to mature. It is toward an end worth working for. joinedtohashem.org
Now Is The Time w/Rabbi Steve Berkson – Covenant Community 101: Unity & Division in the Body – Part 2
What does it mean to deceive ourselves? Are you anti-semitic? How does Abba use strivings and contention? How is unity affected by emotional immaturity? In part 1 of Unity & Division in the Body we learned that the prayer and desire of Yeshua Messiah was that His...
Join Mark Call of Shabbat Shalom Mesa fellowship for a look at parsha "Metzorah" (Leviticus chapters 14 and 15) -- which to some extent is almost "Part 2" of the story of a 'plague' not seen for over a thousand years, although perhaps "more's the pity." And for...
This week the Torah teachers tackle what turns out to be a source of more controversy, contradiction, and disagreement than you might have thought: the story of King Ahab's admittedly prototypically-Evil wife Jezebel, and the whole story of Naboth and what he may have...
What was the goal Saul was pursuing? Was it Messiah? The answer may not be as simple as we would like, but the true answer is life defining as it causes us to ask the question of, what are we pursuing? joinedtohashem.org
Now Is The Time w/Rabbi Steve Berkson – Covenant Community 101: Unity & Division in the Body – Part 1
As we progress in this series, Covenant Community 101, we are learning about things that inevitably cause argument and debate among us. So, before moving into more topics, Rabbi Steve Berkson thinks it important that the Body of Messiah should understand what unity...
Join Mark Call of Shabbat Shalom Mesa fellowship for a look at parsha "Tazria" (Leviticus chapters 12 and 13). And for reasons that will hopefully ending up BEING clear, this parsha is one of those that you "may have heard" is now irrelevant, "done-away-with", and...
The teachers complete the study of I Kings chapter 20, and a number of lessons for King Ahab concerning not only warfare and prophecy, but mercy and cruelty as well.