This channel includes some well known and some new up and coming torah teachers:
- The Messianic Message with Kimberly Rogers
- Wondrous Things: Rich torah wisdom and insights from the Rabbi’s son (Bill Bullock)
- Torah Teachers Round Table
- Reconnect with Barry Phillips
- Living Torah with Mike Clayton
- Foundations for Life with Mike Clayton and Barry Phillips
- Our Portion and Cup: Join Valerie Parham each week as she shares the “shadow pictures” that can be found of Yeshua in this week’s torah portion.
- What’s the Word Say? with Jerry and Rhonda Tomlinson
- Now Is the Time with Steve Berkson
- Shabbat Shalom Mesa with Mark Call
- Shabbat Night LIVE with Michael Rood
- There Has to Be More with Carol Foster
- Yahweh’s Restoration Fellowship with Pastor Randy Folliard
- Our Hebraic Heritage with Eddie Chumney
- The DoorKeeper Hour with Kelly Ferrari-Mills
- Haven’t You Heard? with Douglas Foster
- The Heartland Connection by Zac Waller
- Weekly Torah Portion Reading
- Answers to the Scriptures with Jay Scher
- Reunion Roadmap B’ney Yosef North America
Latest Podcasts in this Channel
The book of Philippians begins not in Saul’s prison cell, but rather with a prayer from someone who is not mentioned in Scripture. Saul became the answer to a man’s prayer and his obedience continues to speak into our lives today. Many are willing to pray, but what...
Rabbi Steve Berkson introduces a brand new series for the Body of Messiah, Covenant Community 101. Don’t let the title fool you, this series will have an abundance of useful information that not only you who are new to The Way will benefit from, but also for you who...
Join Mark Call for a look at parsha, "Miketz," (Genesis 44:1 through 44:17), which continues the story of Yosef (Joseph) from the time of Pharoah's dreams through the first phase of what might be called the 'testing' of his brothers. The Erev Shabbat review of the...
Good news this week: the long-lost Rob Miller is finally back on-line, so the TTRT is less of a see-saw, and more of a Round (or at least triangular!) Table again. And it's a fitting segment for his return, too, 'cause this part of Scripture contains no shortage of...
Before we open the book of Philippians next week, what about a response to my last Living Torah from a Jewish prospective? I welcome my dear friend and brother who I have been traveling with, Hanoch Young. joinedtohashem.org
In this the final teaching of The Heart of the Matter series, Rabbi Steve Berkson brings a dynamic conclusion by wonderfully tying together all 64 parts. In this teaching Rabbi Steve goes through Ya’akov (James) 4 examining what this teacher/leader of the twelve...
EPISODE DESCRIPTION In this episode of Answers to the Scriptures we are going to take a very close look at Sha'ul. We are going to explore many misconceptions that people have about him, many things that we must look at when we read his writings and ultimately how to...
Join Mark Call for a look at parsha, "Vayashev," ("and he [Yakov] dwelt," Genesis through chapters 37 through 40), which now moves on primarily to the story of Yakov's sons, and especially Yosef (Joseph). The Erev Shabbat review contains not only the story of Joseph's...
King Solomon not only built the Temple, and had a storied, and perhaps enigmatic, relationship with the Queen of Sheba, but also oversaw one of the greatest trade and shipping empires in ancient history. Join Mark Pitrone and Mark Call this week as they continue the...
How much time and effort do we spend trying to please the religious opinions and demands of men, in order to be accepted or acknowledged? Exactly what does YHWH want from us in order to be accepted by Him?